Are you moving to Thane? Here’s everything you need to know
Thane is a metropolitan city in India. It is closely connected to Mumbai. Several people commute between Thane and Mumbai every day.
Are you moving to Thane soon? If you are, here are some interesting facts about the city that you should know.
- Thane city has an area of 147 km2
- The main language spoken in Thane is Marathi.
- Thane is known as the city of lakes.
- The Thane Railway station is one of the major stations on the Central line. It is also a hub for connecting the Western and the Central line.
- For reaching Thane by air, the nearest airport is the Mumbai Airport.
If you are moving to Thane soon, here is a useful city guide for Thane that will help you settle into the city with ease.
If you are looking to hire packers and movers for moving to Thane, here are some tips that will help you move with ease.
- 3 very important things to do before shifting house
If you are moving home, you need to start preparing in advance. Experts say, the sooner you start preparing for your home move, the better organised you will be.
- How to avoid culture shock when moving to a new city
If you’re moving to Thane from another city, you are sure to experience some culture shock. While it is not unavoidable, reading up about the city can help you adjust to the new lifestyle well.
- 7 tips to pack and move in a hurry
Ideally, you should prepare for a move well in advance. But what if you don’t have the time?
Here’s an article that will help you pack and move in a hurry. Just because you are moving at the last minute doesn’t mean things have to be chaotic and unorganised.
Hire Top Packers and Movers Thane for reliable and safe moving experience. Whether you move from Mumbai to Hyderabad, or from Hyderabad to Mumbai, you can trust Top Packers And Movers Thane.
Looking to hire packers and movers? Get in touch with us for a FREE home moving quote.